January 15, 2009

Sour Cream Chicken Enchilladas

I got this recipe from my mother-in-law and it was a big hit!

2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
Mix together in a large bowl

In seperate bowl mix
2 cups cooked chicken (cubed or shredded)
2 cups cheese
3 chopped green onions
1 cup of the above soup/sour cream mixture

Dip tortillas in soup/sour cream mix
Place chicken filling in tortilla and roll up
Place in greased 9x13 pan (makes about 8 enchilladas)
Cover enchilladas with remaining sauce and extra cheese if desired
Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 30-45 minutes

3 comments:

Donna said...

I LOVE chicken enchiladas. This recipe looks wonderful. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing!

American Homemaker said...

Mmmm... I love sour cream enchiladas :)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I am adding this to my meal plan for the week!! Thanks a bunch