Vinegar has LOTS of uses around the house. Here are some I have found and/or heard of from friends.
1. Add 1 tsp of vinegar to a bottle of shampoo and use once a week for extra shine in your hair and health for your scalp.
2. Use vinegar and a rag to polish and clean stainless steel and to remove hard water from sinks, bathtubs, showers, etc. You can soak shower heads and sink sprayers in vinegar overnight to unclog the hardwater buildup.
3. Add about 1/2 cup vinegar to the washer when doing laundry to get help with dish-rag smells, static, and wrinkles.
4. Use 1 cup of vinegar to deodorize your sink. Let sit for 45 minutes, rinse with cold water. If you have a garbage disposal make vinegar ice cubes, chop in disposal and rinse with cold water.
5. Use 2 1/2 to 3 cups vinegar in place of toilet bowl cleaner. Let sit for 45 minutes, brush and flush.
6. Put vinegar in a sray bottle (I like to add water to dilute the smell a little) and use as glass cleaner for mirrors, windows, glass tabletops, etc.
7. With the same bottle of vinegar you can use it as an all-purpose cleaner on counter tops, tables, refridgerators, and anywhere else you would use an all-purpose cleaner.
8. With again the same spray bottle you can mist the vinegar in the air around the house as an airfreshner.
Other things that make vinegar great:
It's shelf life is nearly infinite
Gentle on hands
All natural, non-toxic
No harsh smells being inhaled or lingering
No need to rinse, saves time
Environmentally friendly, no harsh chemicals down drains
For more cleaning ideas and information visit www.vinegarworkswonders.com/