March 6, 2010

Latest Projects

Here's some proof that I really have been working on some projects. The first one is a crayon roll. You can find the tutorial at MakeItandLoveIt. I need to buy more Twistable Crayons to go in it. It can also fit skinny markers, colored pencils, regular crayons and even those little PipSqueak markers. The ones I have in the picture below are miniature Twistables by Crayola.

This advent calander was a panel I found at the fabric market. Each ornament is a pocket for a piece of candy and they are numbered 1-24. Each day leading up to Christmas you pull out a tasty treat. I haven't added the wooden dowel and rope to hang it yet.

1 comment:

Matt & Chloe Nielson said...

Hi I was looking at the cute things on your blog! I have a book that has a crayon tutorial in it. It's called "Sew Special Fat Quarter Gifts" I posted an amazon link for you to see the cover. It has some great patterns in it! http://www.amazon.com/Sew-Special-Fat-Quarter-Gifts/dp/1592172199

-Chloe